AGC 150 Hybrid advanced genset controller
Washa Al Wisam Company is committed to delivering innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of the renewable energy sector. With the AGC 150 Hybrid, customers can enjoy the benefits of a reliable and efficient hybrid installation that maximizes the potential of their PV and genset systems.
The AGC 150 Hybrid advanced genset controller is designed for protection and control of a hybrid installation with PV energy and genset.
The AGC 150 Hybrid comes with all the necessary functions for protection and control of a hybrid installation with PV and genset. The controller is ideal for small and medium PV plants with up to 16 inverters, e.g. rooftop PV plants.
When mounted on the genset, the AGC 150 Hybrid controls the PV power and functions as a dedicated hybrid controller. The AGC 150 can also be applied as a stand-alone controller, interlinking the PV inverters and genset controller.
The AGC 150 Hybrid controls up to 2 gensets for synchronising or non-synchronising projects, in island or parallel to the mains modes.
The AGC 150 Hybrid handles the power production from the PV inverters and genset to give the highest PV penetration and the lowest CO2 emission.
To ensure a sufficient minimum genset load, the AGC 150 Hybrid supports the load with PV power in a safe an and reliable way.
AGC 150 Hybrid Advanced Genset Controller: Easy and safe to use
Get access to important genset information quickly via the sunlight readable LCD.
The controller features illuminated buttons that smoothly guide the operator and make it very easy and intuitive to operate.
Only buttons relevant for a function are visible to the user. Get easy access to the most common functions with configurable shortcuts.
The AGC 150 provides up to three levels (customer, service, and master) of password-protected and role-based access. Configure parameters for each level and have only relevant settings displayed.
AGC 150 Hybrid advanced genset controller: Built to last – also in green energy applications
The AGC 150 comes with uncompromising quality. The controller is made of robust materials and is built to last. It has undergone several tests showing that it stands wear and tear in all types of harsh environments.
Other AGC 150 variants
- The AGC 150 Mains controller can synchronise one or two breakers (mains breaker and tie breaker) plus protect and monitor the utility.
- The AGC 150 Genset controller containing all necessary functions for control and protection of a genset. The slim design makes the genset controller suitable for paralleling even small gensets thus the AGC 150 is integrable in nearly all types of gensets.
- The AGC 150 Stand alone controller for controlling non synchronising applications with all the necessary functions for genset protection. It stands out for its reliability and operator-friendliness.
- The AGC 150 BTB controller can synchronise one breaker, protect and monitor the busbar. In total, DEIF’s power management system can handle eight bus tie breakers.
- The AGC 150 Engine Drive controller provides engine protection and controls engine start and stop sequences, including simple fixed- and variable speed functions for pump applications.
- The AGC 150 Remote Display unit provides access and control of any master controller in the AGC 150 series over the local network. This provides fast incident response and operational convenience.
For more info contact us